Newport News shirt | DIY studded destroyed denim shorts
I've been ambuscaded by school, explaining the long interval between posts. So to make up for it here are 10 random facts about myself. :)
1. I always wonder what people in TV shows are saying to each other in the background. Even though they're just moving their lips pretending that they're talking...
2. My favorite color changes with the seasons
3. I honestly can't classify how I dress into one category. I have a different "style" almost everyday. I think it's very boring when people dress the same all the time. For example, there are people who wear a t-shirt & jeans everyday & there are people who dress like they belong to a certain stereotype or something. I can't do that! I don't have a uniformed look that people know me by
4. My DREAM job is to become a magazine editor for Nylon and a part-time celebrity stylist.
5. I am the queen of untangling jewelry, ha. My mom & sister asks me to untangle their necklaces sometimes & they're always so mysteriously amazed at how fast I do it, hahaha. Give me your stash of jumbled jewelry & I'll turn that clutter into 5 different pieces in just less than a few minutes!
6. I'm a bargain shopper and can really handle budgets. Some people could probably only buy two shirts with $50. However, I can find a way to have a shopping spree with that amount of money.
7. I have never been sunburned before, but my cheeks get pink so easily! I have rosy cheeks & I remember in elementary school girls would always ask me if I'm wearing blush when I never do. I've never worn blush in my life
8. It annoys me when my door is closed & someone comes in my room & forgets to shut it when they go back out. Ahhh
9. I obsess over new things I like until I get sick of it! When I like a new song I'll listen to it on non-stop repeat for hours or even days until I don't want to hear it anymore & when I get new shoes, I tend to wear them often & then after a few weeks I stop wearing them for a long time.
10. I catch the clock every night at 9:11. Every. Single. Night. I don't plan it or anything at all, I'll just randomly look at the clock to see what time it is & every night I see it at exactly 9:11. It's been happening to me since I was a kid except with different times such as 6:14 (my birthday), 7:11, & 4:44. I don't know if I should be worried...