Reasons to be excited for this movie:
1. Natalie Portman is awesome in basically anything she does.
2. Both Natalie and Mina Kunis trained for months in order to do almost all of their own dancing in the film.
3. Costumes by Rodarte. COSTUMES BY RODARTE. That fact alone is enough.
4. Same director of Requiem for a Dream.
5. It's dark. No sugar-coated bubblegum pop princess-y ballerinas here.
And in other news:
Congratulations, Nicole!!! I'll be sending an e-mail your way shortly. Big thank you to everyone else who entered my DesignerApparel.com giveaway!